Are you looking for practical ministry help to drive your ministry further … faster?
Do you have a sinking feeling that your ministry training didn’t prepare you for the real world?
Hey … you’re not alone! Join thousands of others in pursuit of stuff they wish they taught in seminary.
Published every Thursday the goal of the unSeminary podcast is to be an encouragement to Church Leaders & Pastors with practical help you can apply to your ministry right away. Every week we interview new church leaders who are making a difference in their communities. Each interview is packed full of helpful insights for your ministry!
Rich has a passion for the local church offering great insights that are not wrapped up in theory alone. The insights and resources that he offers are taught and learned from the trenches of ministry offering practical help that can be transferable to any setting. The unSeminary podcast is another equipping resource that will equip you in becoming more effective in your ministry. – by SVandop
Each Thursday, I carve out about 30 minutes to listen to the unSeminary podcast with my Evernote file opened, ready to take notes. It does not get more practical than this. You’ll be hard pressed to find a more practical & helpful podcast on the nuts & bolts of ministry. – bobby williams
- Chris Bonham on a Shared Leadership Approach to Succession Planning
- 7 Factors Your Church Needs to Break the 1,000 Ceiling
- Jeremy Dager on Helping College Students Plug Into the Life of a Church
- Lee Kricher on Church Revitalization for a New Generation
- Shell Osbon on Transforming a Historical Church through Community Partnerships
- 6 (Non-Political) Lessons for Church Leaders from the Trump Campaign
- Katie Allred on Encouraging Your Team to Leverage Social Media for the Gospel
- 5 Church Growth Hacks That Most Churches Ignore (But Shouldn’t!)
- Donnie Griggs on Vibrant Ministry in Small Towns
- Facebook does this to help people engage. Your church should too.
- Todd Adkins on the Poetry and Plumbing of Leadership Development
- 5 Elements of Effective Series Promotion For Your Church
- The Top 5 Canadian Church Myths It’s Time to Bust
- Kent Jacobs on Demystifying Church Growth in a Culture Where Churches Don’t Grow
- Carey Nieuwhof on Maintaining Your Mission While Changing Your Method