Are you looking for practical ministry help to drive your ministry further … faster?
Do you have a sinking feeling that your ministry training didn’t prepare you for the real world?
Hey … you’re not alone! Join thousands of others in pursuit of stuff they wish they taught in seminary.
Published every Thursday the goal of the unSeminary podcast is to be an encouragement to Church Leaders & Pastors with practical help you can apply to your ministry right away. Every week we interview new church leaders who are making a difference in their communities. Each interview is packed full of helpful insights for your ministry!
Rich has a passion for the local church offering great insights that are not wrapped up in theory alone. The insights and resources that he offers are taught and learned from the trenches of ministry offering practical help that can be transferable to any setting. The unSeminary podcast is another equipping resource that will equip you in becoming more effective in your ministry. – by SVandop
Each Thursday, I carve out about 30 minutes to listen to the unSeminary podcast with my Evernote file opened, ready to take notes. It does not get more practical than this. You’ll be hard pressed to find a more practical & helpful podcast on the nuts & bolts of ministry. – bobby williams
- 5 Ways Your Parking Lot Might be Holding Back the Redemptive Potential of Your Church – unSeminary Podcast
- Mark Einersen offers Helpful Advice on Launching a Leadership Pipeline at Your Church – unSeminary Podcast
- Warren Bird Offers Compelling Reasons for Your Church to Launch a New Campus or Church Plant – unSeminary Podcast
- Bryce Baldwin Explains an Innovative Approach to Community Outreach Meeting Practical Needs – unSeminary Podcast
- 5 Ways Churches That Want to Break the 1,000 Barrier Stay Personal & Relational – unSeminary Podcast
- Greg Curtis Offers Next Level Assimilation Insights For Your Church – unSeminary Podcast
- 6 Dirty Secrets about Multisite Churches That (Almost) No-one is Talking About – unSeminary Podcast
- Marty Sawyers Helps You Improve The Communication Culture in Your Church – unSeminary Podcast
- The 1 Tactic Your Church Needs to Do to Boost Year End Giving – unSeminary Podcast
- Darin Yates from the Fastest Growing Church in America on Next Gen Leadership Development – unSeminary Podcast
- 4 Sure Signs Your Church Needs More First-Time Guests – unSeminary Podcast
- Clay Scroggins on Leveraging Influence Regardless of Your Authority – unSeminary Podcast
- 5 Reasons Kids’ Ministry is So Important to Churches that Want to Break the 1,000 Barrier – unSeminary Podcast
- Frank Bealer on Thriving in the Tension of Ministry, Work & Life – unSeminary Podcast
- 5 Bad Habits Killing the Effectiveness of Your Church’s Announcements – unSeminary Podcast