Are you looking for practical ministry help to drive your ministry further … faster?
Do you have a sinking feeling that your ministry training didn’t prepare you for the real world?
Hey … you’re not alone! Join thousands of others in pursuit of stuff they wish they taught in seminary.
Published every Thursday the goal of the unSeminary podcast is to be an encouragement to Church Leaders & Pastors with practical help you can apply to your ministry right away. Every week we interview new church leaders who are making a difference in their communities. Each interview is packed full of helpful insights for your ministry!
Rich has a passion for the local church offering great insights that are not wrapped up in theory alone. The insights and resources that he offers are taught and learned from the trenches of ministry offering practical help that can be transferable to any setting. The unSeminary podcast is another equipping resource that will equip you in becoming more effective in your ministry. – by SVandop
Each Thursday, I carve out about 30 minutes to listen to the unSeminary podcast with my Evernote file opened, ready to take notes. It does not get more practical than this. You’ll be hard pressed to find a more practical & helpful podcast on the nuts & bolts of ministry. – bobby williams
- Omar Garcia on Transforming an Inward Church to an Outward Church
- Bruce Ammons on 500% More Second Time Guests Than The Average Church
- Art Rainer on The Money Challenge at Your Church
- Dennis Richards on How Breakthrough Clarity Can Help Your Church
- Stephen Brewster on Creative Leadership for Your Church
- Andy Steiger on Why Apologetics Should Be Added to Your Church
- Scott Bixby on How a 127 Year Old Church Grew to Over 90% in Groups and 2,000+ People
- Brian Dennert on Collaboration Within a Growing Multisite Church
- Ryan Visconti on Being Inside a Church Succession While Seeing it Grow from 300 to 1,300!
- Mike Bellanti on Turning Around a Stuck Church
- Jon Morrison on Being a Millennial Reaching Millennials
- Carl George & Warren Bird on How Your Church Can Break Growth Barriers
- Tony Morgan on Helping Churches Get Unstuck
- Dan Zimbardi on Defining and Deploying A Unified Team Culture
- Horizontal Hostility: What Is It, Why Is It Killing the Church, and How to Fix It